Please review MIPA Individual Category Contest rules and information about MIPA's Spartan critique service. Please read and share MIPA’s Copyright & Plagiarism Policy with your students.
- Entry form worksheets are available to help you gather all of the information you need to fill out the online entry forms.
- Entries should ONLY be submitted using the adviser's Submittable log-in.
- Select the appropriate category below and follow the instructions to submit your entry.
- Prepare your entry in the file format indicated in the category description (PDF, JPG, etc.)
- To view all of your submissions, from the DASHBOARD menu at the top of the page, select My Submissions. A sortable list of all of your submissions will appear.
- To pay for each entry as you submit it, choose the categories with the "Pay Now" label. If you select this, you will need to enter credit card information each time you submit an entry. To pay for all of your entries together by check or purchase order, or to request an invoice to pay for multiple contests in a single payment, choose the categories without the "Pay by Invoice" label and see http://mipamsu.org/submit for directions on tallying your entries and submitting payment.
- The system will stop accepting entries at 11:59 p.m. on the posted deadline.
Use this category to test submissions to the MIPA Contests. Submitting entries into this category will NOT enter them into any contest.